WELCOME to Stirling Golf Club one of the most picturesque courses in Scotland, with inspiring backdrops of the Old Town of Stirling, built on ancient volcanic slopes, crowned by the historic Castle rising above spectacular crags…and there are stunning views in all directions across Central Scotland, the Ochil and Lomond Hills to the east, and the Carse of Stirling, the Trossachs and the Southern Highlands beyond.
Set in the old royal hunting grounds of the Kings Park, Stirling is a golf course of excellent quality and unique character – a golfing experience not to be missed… Formed in 1869 the club celebrated its 140th year in 2009, but we are aware that Kings Park has a much longer association with the game of golf. For more information follow the links for COURSE, CLUB HISTORY or VISITOR sections.
NEW FOR 2018
– We are pleased to announce a change of PRO team in Stirling Golf Club, and with this will come some great new additions. Please watch the PRO Shop page for news
– We are looking to launch events and activities for our 150th Celebrations, these will be launched throughout the year ready for 2019 celebrations
– NEW PAYMENT POLICY FOR STIRLING GOLF CLUB MEMBERS
– New for 2018 is the ability to pay your dues Quarterly download our poster to find out more
– New events programme
– Updated Menus in our club house
– Get Back into Golf – 2018 Programme, released soon
– Junior Golf will be totally revamped and let my our new golf pro team
– Soon to be announced – new pricing and packages for 2018. Please watch this website
For details of what's going on please contact our Club Secretary at email@example.com